IT SERVICE DESK
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
We’re currently looking for a Service Desk Associate to provide IT customer service remotely and in person. You will utilize a wide variety of technical support and troubleshooting skills to resolve hardware and software issues, working independently and escalating complex issues as appropriate.
· Answer user inquiries and resolve problems regarding computer software, hardware, telephones and services
· Set up equipment for customer use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and software
· Maintain Active Directory and Office 365, including creating computer logins and user accounts
· Address requests to add, modify, create, and remove permissions
· Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment following design or installation specifications
· Maintain records of system setup and installation
· Utilize service desk system to document customer communications and problem/resolution
· Provide technical assistance and resolve problems by conferring with users, conducting computer diagnostics, and researching issues
· Refer major hardware or software problems, or defective products to vendors or tier 2/3 analysts for service
· Inspect equipment and complete order records to prepare equipment for delivery to customers
For more information on this role or to apply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.