LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
Kensho is rooted in the practical skills and outcomes from forward-thinking books. We provide a meaningful and rewarding learning experience that participants can immediately apply to change the dynamics of their day-to-day work. We need someone who is highly technical and highly skilled in gathering requirements. Someone who has had experience working with all levels of an organization on evaluating what is working and what is not working with regards to learning and development tools and technologies, determining end-users and stake-holders learning styles and identifying gaps in skills and technologies that exist in a wide variety of environments.
We are currently recruiting a Management Analyst to help us accomplish several things:
I. Determine the efficacy and sustainability of the PAUSE program
II. Interview past participants to determine the next phases of the programs and researching the various competitive offerings while looking at their delivery methods and the curriculum available
III. Identify a platform and technology for the alumni program that offers self-service to existing materials as well as access to one another and future courseware
IV. Evaluate the technical solutions available to Kensho’s future and looking for the most viable solutions to bring the material to a scalable and universally available solution
· Analyze complex business scenarios, L&D platforms and create technical requirement documentation by conducting interviews of past cohort attendees
· Perform gap analysis and document as-is and to-be functions to allow Kensho to better predict outcomes for future cohorts
· Analyze, review and reverse engineer the existing platform that delivers the curriculum and systems used to document current system behavior
· Feasibility analysis of existing platform for migration to a cloud environment
· Document and analyze process for data flows, curriculum design, content management systems and delivery mechanisms for all applications using MS Visio
· Create technical specification, business requirement documents, High level and low-level solutions design for Pause, Destine and future courses.
· Create and maintain requirement traceability using HP Quality Center through all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile or Waterfall methodology for making enhancements to the above applications.
· Data modelling and data warehouse design for the current enrollees and alumni engagement groups
· Create data views and design reports on the existing attendees as well as analyze outcomes
· Design and execute SQL queries for data analysis and identifying solutions for Identity Access Management database (IAMDB).
· Statistical Analysis of transactional data for trend identification and evaluation.
· Engage with testing team to provide functional and architectural information and assist with end to end testing for the above applications.
· Provide inputs to testing teams to design and develop test strategy and testing framework.
· Assist testing team in creating test plans, and automated test scripts using C#, Python.
· Coordinate among project stakeholders for defect triage and track defect resolution using JIRA, HP Quality center
For more information on this role or to apply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.